The Pink Cup household is never boring. There is always a bustle of busy-ness around here.
But, it is important to note change when it occurs, and there have been some pretty positive goals achieved in the past couple of months:
- Frances will get her own breakfast now if I’m sick
- Frances reluctantly agrees to take showers
- Frances showers without any assistance
- Frances reluctantly agrees to wash her hair
- Frances washes her hair without assistance
- Frances reluctantly agrees to stay in rooms by herself
- Frances reluctantly stays in rooms by herself
Though she is having trouble adjusting to big changes in her classroom, there is definitely more independence as she approaches her 10th birthday this month.